Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog #24

I'm basically done interviewing my two subjects, but now I have to transcribe my data, and select which chunks to use. I know exactly what I want to say, but in our conference I would like to go over the structure of my paper. Hopefully we can discuss what specifically needs to go where. I know we talked about it last class but it was a generalized outline, which was a huge help, but I'd like you to look over what I have so far and let me know if I'm on the right track or if I should stop what I'm doing because its incorrect. Also I could use some help with how to present my data. In my short analysis I knew what I had to say, I just could not say it properly and in "research terms" like you said I wrote more of a literature piece rather then a research paper. Other then that I just need to put everything I have together, because it's all kind of scattered, hopefully after our conference everything will be put into its correct place

No comments:

Post a Comment